• Register

TuGo API Forums

General

RSS Feed

Is Freedom - All Inclusive - Multi Trip

    • matt
    • Topic created 12 years ago

    We plan to sell 'Freedom - All Inclusive - Single Trip' policies, among others. We will attempt to sell 'Freedom - All Inclusive - Single Trip' policyholders a multi-trip package. But, in your test system at least, we do not see 'Freedom - All Inclusive - Multi Trip'. Is it not a product that you sell?

    Message edited by matt 12 years ago

  1. Ken Lum – 12 years ago

    Yes, that's correct. We do not offer any multi-trip packages.

  2. matt – 12 years ago

    To confirm, you do offer multi-trip packages. I see these multi-trip policies: 'Medical in Canada', 'Medical World', 'Trip Interrupt', 'Trip Cancel', and 'AD&D'.

    I just don't see an 'All Inclusive'.

  3. Clyde Hoang – 12 years ago

    Hi Matt, I think there is a misunderstand here. We do not offer multi-trip packages plans, however do offer multi trip plans. Package plans can span multiple coverages for example if you were to retrieve the PL-SPCK-2(All inclusive) plan, under the coverages list:

            {
         "code": "PL-SPCK-1",
         "name": "Freedom - Visitors Package - Single Trip",
         "tripType": "SINGLE",
         "genericName": "Visitors to Canada Package",
         "description": "FGS/FCS SVPA, SVPB, SVPC",
         "insuredType": ["VISITOR"],
         "primaryCoverageType": "PKG",
         .
         .
         .
         "coverages":          [
                        {
               "type": "BENEFIT",
               "category": "BAG",
               "valueMax": 500
            },
                        {
               "type": "BENEFIT",
               "category": "TRIPINT",
               "valueMax": 25000
            },
                        {
               "type": "BENEFIT",
               "category": "AIR",
               "valueMax": 100000
            },
                        {
               "type": "BENEFIT",
               "category": "ACC",
               "valueMax": 25000
            },
                        {
               "type": "BENEFIT",
               "category": "MED",
               "priceInputParameter": "SUMM"
            },
                        {
               "type": "BENEFIT",
               "category": "TRIPCAN",
               "priceInputParameter": "SUMP"
            }
         ]
      },
    

    There is a list of coverages this plan includes. For a medical plan (PL-MMED-2) the coverages will only include medical coveage. You may also verify that a plan is a package plan by the plan's primaryCoverageType.

  4. matt – 12 years ago

    Ok, I understand.

    Our standard multi-trip policy will be this combination:

    • Emergency Medical
    • Trip Cancelation/Interruption
    • Accidental Death and Dismemberment
    • Baggage Insurance

    I don't see Baggage Insurance in your test system. I'm told it's a product you sell. Is it possible you can add it to the test system?

  5. matt – 12 years ago

    I should be more specific. I don't see 'Baggage Insurance - Multi Trip'.

    I see the single trip policy.

  6. Lisa – 12 years ago

    Hi Matt, we do not offer Baggage Insurance as multi trip, only single trip.

    These are the only plans we offer in multi trip:

    • Emergency Medical Worldwide

    • Emergency Medical Travel Within Canada

    • Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance

    • Trip Interruption Insurance

    • Accidental Death and Dismemberment

[ Page 1 of 1 ]