• Register

TuGo API Forums

General

RSS Feed

HTTP GET headers

    • dannychoi
    • Topic created 10 years ago

    I am trying to send a GET request to pull country information and I am getting a 403 error when I set the headers. I am using angularJS to build the request like so,

    exports.getMessages = function () { return $http({ url:'https://api.tugroup.com/v1/travelsafe/countries/ar', headers: { 'X-Auth-Token': 'myKey'}, method: 'GET' }).success(function(data){ return data; }); };

    returns this message GET https://api.tugroup.com/v1/travelsafe/countries/ar 403 (Forbidden)

    Is there another header that needs to be added?

    Message edited by dannychoi 10 years ago

    Tags

  1. Zareef Baksh – 10 years ago

    Hi dannychoi,

    You are getting that response because the header parameter is incorrect. Instead of using "X-Auth-Token", you should use "X-Auth-API-Key".

    Please see the example curl request that is provided in the documentation, or check out or IO docs for an interactive example.

    Thanks, Zareef

  2. vishnu mohan s – 10 years ago

    how to make it work on php

[ Page 1 of 1 ]