• Register

TuGo API Forums

General

RSS Feed

Resource URL [Travel Advisory API]

    • Huni
    • Topic created 10 years ago

    Has been changed Resource URL of Travel Advisory API?

    We was used "https://api.tugroup.com/v1/travelsafe/countries/:country" as resource url.

    This method is not worked.

    So, I reviewed the API Document and I found that the resource url was changed.

    Correct reource url is "https://api.tugo.com/v1/travelsafe/countries/:country".

    Am I right?

    This url is not operating.

    I was running Console.

    Result refer to below. (Results was not included data of travel advisory.)

    ============================================================

    curl -i -H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-formrlencoded' 'https://api.tugo.com/v1/travelsafe/countries/AD' -H "X-Auth-API-Key:5kbv2kjdvna236dz27ngc3bf"

    ============================================================

    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

    Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8

    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 06:49:41 GMT

    Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

    X-Mashery-Responder: prod-j-worker-us-west-1c-57.mashery.com

    Content-Length: 2

    Connection: keep-alive

    ============================================================

    What can I do to fix this problem?

    Please, help me!

    Message edited by Zareef Baksh 10 years ago

  1. Zareef Baksh – 10 years ago

    Hi Huni,

    Yes, you are correct the resource has changed. We are experiencing some difficulties with the endpoint at the moment. I will let you know when it has been resolved.

  2. Huni – 10 years ago

    Hi, zbak

    Thank you for your answer. I'll hope you can resolve your problem.

  3. Zareef Baksh – 10 years ago

    Hi huni,

    The problem has been resolved. The endpoints should be functioning normally.

  4. Huni – 10 years ago

    Hi, zbak

    This api do working normally.

    Thanks a lot. ^^

[ Page 1 of 1 ]